This was my view when I woke up this morning, foggy but beautiful.
Bruce won a nights-stay at a local hotel and it actually expired in November (we forgot about it) but they allowed us to use our certificate anyways! So last night we headed out for a night on the town with friends and stayed downtown in the hotel. It was a really fun night!
I woke up this morning feeling the effects of a late night but still managed to go out for my planned run and did 2.77 very long miles. My legs and back felt good but I did not, oh well you win some you lose some!
Anyways on to the real purpose of this post, 11 random things! Thank-you to Jaime from Embracing Balance who wrote my guest post on Tuesday from tagging me to post 11 random things about myself. I love reading these things so I am happy to oblige. Who doesn’t want to write 11 things about themself!?! haha
- Post these rules.
- Post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post.
- Tag 11 new people to participate.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. My favourite colour is purple, I have purple everything! I can’t get enough!
2. Pizza and pasta are my 2 most favourite foods, though I am Irish I secretly think I have some Italian in me somewhere due to my love of all Italian carbs!
3. The best way to spend a Saturday in my opinion is a big breakfast then heading out on a long run followed by foam rolling, coffee drinking, and blog reading.
4. I currently think my foam roller is the best thing to ever happen to my IT bands.
5. My taste buds have changed a ton in the last 5 years. Things I used to hate: wine, onion, and anything spicy. Things I now love: see last sentence.
6. My dream career was once to be a journalist. I now know that wasn’t the career for me but blogging allows me the flex my writing skills!
7. I managed the business side of a student newspaper for a year last year, ironic considering number 6.
8. My current favourite local restaurant is the Gypsy Tea Room.
9. I thought people who wore Lululemon were ridiculous for spending so much money on workout gear. Then I started running and have seen the light!
10. There is nothing more satisfying then crossing something off a “To Do” list. In fact in the past I have written things on my list that I have already done just so I could cross them off (I have issues).
11. I do all of my best thinking while running (and while drinking wine ).
- Black or white? Black as the majority of my wardrobe is black.
- Day or night? Day, I love sunshine and all the things you can accomplish during the day. The feeling of productivity makes me happy!
- Spring or Fall? Spring, nothing better then the feeling of summer on the way! Also the time of the first race of the year!
- Bacon or ham? Bacon, no contest!
- Scrambled or over-easy? Over-easy, I am lactose intolerant so I generally can’t eat scrambled.
- Vanilla latte or black coffee? Black coffee of course, nothing better then a good cup of coffee!
- Dogs or cats? Cats, I always had a cat growing up so I am more drawn to them.
- Attached or single? Attached
- Beer or wine? Wine!
- iPhone or Android? iPhone, I own an Android but I am switching hopefully next month.
- Fruit or veggies? Fruit but it really depends on my mood.
Okay I am tagging: Lisa from Smores N More, Leigh from All You Need is Love, Jessica from What Would Jessica Eat, Whitney from Live, Run, Love Yoga, Christine from These Happy Miles, Ashley from Sneakers & Beakers, Kristy from Green Eyed Sneakers, Cynthia from Cynthia’s Adventures and anyone else who hasn’t been tagged! Go ahead I tag YOU!
1. Favourite TV show?
2. Real book or e-book?
3. Where have you traveled?
4. Favourite way to sweat?
5. Favourite magazine?
6. Favourite dessert?
7. What’s your ideal way to spend a Saturday?
8. Favourite hot beverage?
9. Early or late riser?
10. Can’t live without beauty product?
11. What’s the name of the first blog you ever read?